xacml — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
FW: XACML TC web page - Update to Available XACML Implementations (AuthzForce links)
Classified as: {OPEN} Hello, FYI, I’ve requested an update of 2 HTML links for AuthzForce implementation in the “Available XACML implementations” section of the XACML TC web page. See the mail below. Kind regards, Cyril {OPEN}
From: DANGERVILLE Cyril Sent: Friday, 1 December 2023 12:20
To: '[email protected]' <[email protected]>
Subject: XACML TC web page - Available XACML Implementations - please fix AuthzForce links Classified as: {OPEN} Hello, I am the owner of XACML implementation called AuthzForce which is mentioned on the XACML TC web page and I would like you to replace these two html links in the section Available XACML Implementations under the AuthzForce bullet (no longer up-to-date): · https://authzforce.ow2.org/ https://github.com/authzforce/core · http://catalogue.fiware.org/enablers/authorization-pdp-authzforc e https://github.com/authzforce/server Thank you very much. Kind regards, Cyril Dangerville, OASIS XACML TC member, AuthzForce owner {OPEN}
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]