OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  xacml  ·  2023-12

xacml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Open Policy Agent doc - Comparison to XACML


Classified as: {OPEN} Hello, since Open Policy Agent was mentioned on xacml lists, and presented to the XACML TC a while ago, I thought you might be interested: recently I looked at their documentation Comparison to other systems , which compares OPA to XACML, among others, and noticed the XACML policy given as example was quite wrong/obsolete (using a mix of old XACML 2.0 and XACML 3.0, and other issues). So I have fixed it in a PR on the OPA github: https://github.com/open-policy-agent/opa/pull/6438 But if you find other issues in their XACML comparison, feel free to do a pull request on their github. This worked well for me. Kind regards, Cyril {OPEN}

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]