xacml — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
Re: [xacml] Erratum regarding namespaces
MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->xacml message
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [xacml] Erratum regarding namespaces
- From: Seth Proctor <[email protected]>
- To: Tim Moses <[email protected]>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 00:11:07 -0400
On Jun 20, 2005, at 2:14 PM, Tim Moses wrote: > Colleagues - It has been pointed out that we have a discrepancy in > the definition of namespaces for our XACML v2.0 schemata. In > section B.1 (and elsewhere) the namespaces are defined to be ... I have a question. Was the change to add ":schema:os" at the end of the namespace because of some OASIS convention? I think I remember some discussion about this, but now I can't recall it. Personally, I'd rather see the simpler (section 1.3) namespace, since it's clear how this follows from the 1.x specifications. If there's an OASIS convention, or a clear use of one form in the 2.0 specification, however, I don't think that gives us much choice :) seth
- References:
- Erratum regarding namespaces
- From: Tim Moses <[email protected]>
- Erratum regarding namespaces
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]