xacml — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
Community-defined sets of Attribute Identifiers
MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->xacml message
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Community-defined sets of Attribute Identifiers
- From: Anne Anderson <[email protected]>
- To: [email protected]
- Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 16:33:10 -0400
I have been asked if XACML has any attribute identifiers that users in a particular domain might want to re-use. I responded with a pointer to the standard "generic" attribute identifiers in our specs, and that it is up to communities of users to define their own domain-specific attribute identifiers and values. I know we don't want to get into the business of being a registry for attribute identifiers, but I think it would be perfectly reasonable to add a section to our "XACML References" document to link to other documents that define attribute identifiers for various domains. "XACML References" is provided under disclaimers of responsibility, accuracy, completeness, etc., so I don't think we would run into problems by providing this additional information. I think the links would be of value to the XACML community and to interoperability. Comments? Anne -- Anne H. Anderson Email: [email protected] Sun Microsystems Laboratories 1 Network Drive,UBUR02-311 Tel: 781/442-0928 Burlington, MA 01803-0902 USA Fax: 781/442-1692
- Follow-Ups:
- Re: [xacml] Community-defined sets of Attribute Identifiers
- From: Seth Proctor <[email protected]>
- Re: [xacml] Community-defined sets of Attribute Identifiers
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]