OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  legaldocml  ·  2016-03

legaldocml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

D1 WD20


Dear LegalDocML members, please find in attachment the D1 release WD20. Some additional parts are added according to some inputs received by experts/users/developers/bodies during these months. The rational is to prevent further  official comments in order to speed the standardization process as much as possible: - foreign block example (5.14) - more information about presentation block (5.6, 5.7, 5.10.13.2) - more information about property block ( 5.10.13.1) X-NONE X-NONE - an example of coordination between AKN URI and ELI/URN:LEX/ECLI ones (5.8.3) - an example of customization using Schematron (4.7). There is an image that I need to take in care at pag. 60, par. 6.1. It is wrong. I will manage today before the meeting. All the new parts are marked in yellow without the track revisions. See you today at 19.00 CEST and have a good day. All the best, Monica -- =================================== Associate professor of Legal Informatics School of Law Alma Mater Studiorum Università di Bologna C.I.R.S.F.I.D. http://www.cirsfid.unibo.it/ Palazzo Dal Monte Gaudenzi - Via Galliera, 3 I - 40121 BOLOGNA (ITALY) Tel +39 051 277217 Fax +39 051 260782 E-mail [email protected] ==================================== 5x1000 AI GIOVANI RICERCATORI DELL'UNIVERSITÀ DI BOLOGNA Codice Fiscale: 80007010376 Attachment: akn-core-v1 0-csprd01-part1-vocabulary-wd20.docx Description: application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]