OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  legaldocml  ·  2016-03

legaldocml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Tomorrow LegalDocML TC


Is tomorrow evening Thursday or Friday evening? -Grant On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 12:46 AM, monica.palmirani < [email protected] > wrote: Dear LegalDocML members, we have the final version of the D3 in attachment. Tomorrow evening 19.00 CEST time we would like to convene the LegalDocML TC for approving D3. I hope you are available otherwise let me know. I will send also the new version of the D1 and Fabio will send a new release of Akoma Ntoso for fixing minor typos in the comments. Best, Monica -- =================================== Associate professor of Legal Informatics School of Law Alma Mater Studiorum Università di Bologna C.I.R.S.F.I.D. http://www.cirsfid.unibo.it/ Palazzo Dal Monte Gaudenzi - Via Galliera, 3 I - 40121 BOLOGNA (ITALY) Tel +39 051 277217 Fax +39 051 260782 E-mail  [email protected] ==================================== 5x1000 AI GIOVANI RICERCATORI DELL'UNIVERSITÀ DI BOLOGNA Codice Fiscale: 80007010376 --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS TC that generates this mail.  Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/my_workgroups.php -- ____________________________________________________________________ Grant Vergottini CEO & Founder, Xcential email: [email protected] phone: 858.361.6738

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]