[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: XSL question
Hi,
I have begun to create my own stylesheet for processing Docbook
document to blog. This is probably beginner's problem, but I
haven't found an answer in "XSL Essentials" by Michael
Fitzgerald. The issue is <sect1> element. When I create this
template:
<xsl:template match="sect1">
<h1>
<xsl:value-of select="title"/>
</h1>
<xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:template>
then this piece of source code:
<sect1><title>New vimoutliner</title>
<warning><para>February 18, 2004</para></warning>
<para>Ukazkovy text</para>
</sect1>
gives this output:
<h1>New vimoutliner</h1>New vimoutliner
<p class="date">February 18, 2004</p>
<p>Ukazkovy text</p>
which is not what I want (text of <title> is used twice).
I tried to into <xsl:apply-templates/> some clever select, like
<xsl:apply-templates select="*[node()!='title']"/>
but it didn't help. How should I do it?
THanks,
Matěj
--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej
GPG Finger: 89EF 4BC6 288A BF43 1BAB 25C3 E09F EF25 D964 84AC
138 Highland Ave. #10, Somerville, Ma 02143, (617) 623-1488
He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts... for
support, rather than illumination.
-- Andrew Lang
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]