[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: DOCBOOK: OASIS/DocBook web site
In the short time since I have returned from vacation, I have done
irreparable harm to more things than I care to think about (including
completely obliterating my entire CVS Repository which was "safely" on
another machine so it hadn't been backed up since...April), but I have
got the OASIS Web Pages back up:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/docbook/
Yes, that's a new URL. Sigh. I'm working on getting the old URL to
redirect or contain a pointer to the new URL, but that may take a few
more days.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Nearly every complex solution to a
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | programming problem that I have
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | looked at carefully has turned out
| to be wrong.--Brent Welch
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC