[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Debugging a jade/openjade error message
/ Jorge Godoy <godoy@conectiva.com.br> was heard to say:
| I have a file which is considered valid for nsgmls and onsgmls but,
| with jade or openjade I get this error message:
|
| jade:/home/ldp/SGML/conectiva/../dtds/../style/dsssl/docbook/lib/dblib.dsl:1782:12:E: argument out of range
|
| How can I look for some errors here? What argument is being passed? Is
| there a "debug" mode which I can enable at de stylesheet or document
| or even at command line so that I have more information?
>From (recent) experience, I can guess what the problem is.
You've got a <?dbhtml ...?> PI and you've left out a quote mark:
<?dbhtml filename=foo"?>
^
missing "
The stylesheets ought to be more forgiving, or at least catch
the error, but they don't. I'll add it to my list.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Growth for the sake of growth is
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | the ideology of the cancer
Member, DocBook Editorial Board | cell.--Edward Abbey
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC