[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: DOCBOOK: Debugging a jade/openjade error message
I have a file which is considered valid for nsgmls and onsgmls but,
with jade or openjade I get this error message:
jade:/home/ldp/SGML/conectiva/../dtds/../style/dsssl/docbook/lib/dblib.dsl:1782:12:E: argument out of range
How can I look for some errors here? What argument is being passed? Is
there a "debug" mode which I can enable at de stylesheet or document
or even at command line so that I have more information?
Thanks!
--
Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com.br> GPG Fingerprint
851B B620 626D 2AD0 E783
"Ser poeta n�o � minha ambi��o, E932 1330 BE6D A4A3 0625
� minha maneira de estar sozinho"
- Fernando Pessoa. Publica��es @ Conectiva S.A.
Except where explicitly stated I speak on my own behalf.
Exceto onde explicitado as declara��es aqui feitas s�o apenas minhas.
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC