[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: DOCBOOK: Paragraph indenting problem.
I'm writing a book where I need to indent the first line of every
paragraph in 1.0cm. I'm using, at my stylesheet, this command:
(define %para-indent-firstpara%
1cm)
(define %para-indent%
1cm)
(the information below might be useless, but...)
As I don't want the body indented from the titles of chapters,
sections and the rest, I'm also using
(define %body-start-indent%
0mm)
The problem is: my paragraphs starts with no indentation. How can I
solve this problem? Am I missing something?
Thanks,
--
Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com.br> GPG Fingerprint
851B B620 626D 2AD0 E783
"Ser poeta n�o � minha ambi��o, E932 1330 BE6D A4A3 0625
� minha maneira de estar sozinho"
- Fernando Pessoa. Publica��es @ Conectiva S.A.
Except where explicitly stated I speak on my own behalf.
Exceto onde explicitado as declara��es aqui feitas s�o apenas minhas.
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC