[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: DOCBOOK: Defining constant headers and footers.
I'm trying to make some text (including a small graphic) a constant
header for a document but I've looked through all the "print"
stylesheet documentation and couldn't find a command for that. Is it
possible?
I would like to have a footer where page numbers are shown in the
"Page X of Y" form, with some constant text. Is it possible?
Thanks,
--
Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com.br> GPG Fingerprint
851B B620 626D 2AD0 E783
"Ser poeta n�o � minha ambi��o, E932 1330 BE6D A4A3 0625
� minha maneira de estar sozinho"
- Fernando Pessoa. Publica��es @ Conectiva S.A.
Except where explicitly stated I speak on my own behalf.
Exceto onde explicitado as declara��es aqui feitas s�o apenas minhas.
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC