[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: <xref>ing to graphics and pictures.
On Wed, Feb 09, 2000 at 09:43:45AM -0500, Dombrowski, James wrote:
> I believe you need a title somewhere (probably at the <mediaobject> level).
> Otherwise, what will your <xref> generate? You point the <xref> to the
> <mediaobject> and have the output generate the title.
You don't need a title in a table. I, actually, want to generate a
link to the figure. But, what you said does make sense and what I'm
needing, then, is a link to the imagedata so that it can generate the
"see Image X" label.
Thanks,
--
Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com.br> GPG Fingerprint
851B B620 626D 2AD0 E783
"Ser poeta n�o � minha ambi��o, E932 1330 BE6D A4A3 0625
� minha maneira de estar sozinho"
- Fernando Pessoa. Publica��es @ Conectiva S.A.
Except where explicitly stated I speak on my own behalf.
Exceto onde explicitado as declara��es aqui feitas s�o apenas minhas.
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC