[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: RE: DOCBOOK: <xref>ing to graphics and pictures.
I believe you need a title somewhere (probably at the <mediaobject> level).
Otherwise, what will your <xref> generate? You point the <xref> to the
<mediaobject> and have the output generate the title.
Jim Dombrowski
-----Original Message-----
From: Jorge Godoy [mailto:godoy@conectiva.com.br]
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2000 6:56 AM
To: DocBook List
Subject: DOCBOOK: <xref>ing to graphics and pictures.
Hi!
I'm using
<mediaobject>
<imageobject>
<imagedata fileref="file.fmt" format="fmt">
</imageobject>
</mediaobject>
("fmt" is for illustrative purpose only)
And I want to make a <xref> to this image. How do I do that? Using
"id" on mediaobject, imageobject and imagedata doesn't seem to work.
Thanks!
--
Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com.br> GPG Fingerprint
851B B620 626D 2AD0 E783
"Ser poeta n�o � minha ambi��o, E932 1330 BE6D A4A3 0625
� minha maneira de estar sozinho"
- Fernando Pessoa. Publica��es @ Conectiva S.A.
Except where explicitly stated I speak on my own behalf.
Exceto onde explicitado as declara��es aqui feitas s�o apenas minhas.
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC