[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: catalog question
On Wed, Feb 02, 2000 at 07:19:01PM +0100, maarten de boer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a question about the catalog I use.
>
> I created it like this:
>
> cat /usr/lib/sgml/dsssl.cat /usr/lib/sgml/docbook.cat > /usr/lib/sgml/catalog
>
> /usr/lib/sgml/dsssl.cat comes from the jade-1.2.1-4.i386.rpm
> and /usr/lib/sgml/docbook.cat from unzip -d /usr/lib/sgml docbk31.zip
>
> Is this the correct procedure? It seems to work..
> What do I do with the catalogs in db152.zip ?
The correct way would be creating a new catalog like this:
-- Includes DocBook catalog --
CATALOG "/usr/lib/sgml/docbook.cat"
-- Includes Jade catalog --
CATALOG "/usr/lib/sgml/dsssl.cat"
-- EOF --
Include db152.zip catalogs instead of docbook31 ones.
--
Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com.br> GPG Fingerprint
851B B620 626D 2AD0 E783
"Ser poeta n�o � minha ambi��o, E932 1330 BE6D A4A3 0625
� minha maneira de estar sozinho"
- Fernando Pessoa. Publica��es @ Conectiva S.A.
Except where explicitly stated I speak on my own behalf.
Exceto onde explicitado as declara��es aqui feitas s�o apenas minhas.
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC