[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Glossary database
/ Camille Begnis <camille@mandrakesoft.com> was heard to say:
| Norman Walsh a �crit :
|
| > | studying it a little. The problem is that I couldn't find a list of
| > | valid DSSSL "commands". It's something like using only what I've seen
| > | around and doing nothing more than what was already done. :-(
| >
| > The spec is online at ftp://ftp.ornl.gov/pub/sgml/WG8/DSSSL/
|
| Hum, this is empty or I have to change my lenses ;)
Uh, when did that happen? Anyone know the story here?
Cheers,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Are you not the future of all the
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | memories stored within you? The
Member, DocBook Editorial Board | future of the past?--Val\'ery
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC