[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Bibliography in article
/ Ville Varjonen <vili@sun3.oulu.fi> was heard to say:
| Using DB DSSSL Stylesheets 1.50 (HTML) with Jade and an
| Article document (see: http://herkules.oulu.fi/vili/koe/article.sgml)
I'm in an airplane right now, so I can't check these documents, but I've
put it on my DSSSL queue and I'll take a look asap.
Cheers,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | I have often wondered why I [keep]
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | going...There [can] be no hope and
Member, DocBook Editorial Board | no reward. I always recognized
| that bitter truth. But I am a man,
| and a man is responsible for
| himself.--Sam Magruder (George
| Gaylord Simpson)
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC