[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Formatting Authors etc.
/ Colin Paul Adams <colin@colina.demon.co.uk> was heard to say:
| If I specify an <editor>, and several <othercredit>s, I have
| to use only the <firstname> tag for all the <othercredit>s, as otherwise
| it spreads <firstname> <othername> and <surname> over 3 lines, but the
| <editor> name appears all on one line anyway.
| Multiple editors and nothing else formats well, though.
Fixed.
| If I specify an <author> and one <othercredit>, the print style-sheet
| formats this as:
|
| and (author-name)and (othercredit-name)
|
| which is most horrible to read (leading and, no space before second
| and). The html style-sheet doesn't format this at all (probably because
| it is only <chapterinfo> within a book ?).
Send me a short test document, please.
| Two <author>s appears to format OK, but if I add a <copyright> notice for
| both authors (two <holder> statements), I have to prefix
| (initial-blank)and(blank) to the contents of the second <holder>
| tag.
Fixed, I think.
| And on the html style-sheet, the Copyright information is tagged
| on to the author information, with neither a space nor a line break,
| looking most ugly (the print style-sheet throws in a line break, so
| that's OK).
Again, a sample, please.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | You look wise. Pray correct that
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | error.--Charles Lamb
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC