[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: docbook rtf print table problem
/ Karl Critz <kcritz@mathworks.com> was heard to say:
| I sent this bug report to Norm a few weeks ago. Here is his
| suggested fix:
|
| > Odd. But fixed. Change (make paragraph...) to (make display-group...)
| > in the title-sosofo and table-sosofo constructions in the top-level
| > processing for the table element.
|
| I tried this fix and it seems to work in most cases, except when you have a
| <programlisting> or other content in a table cell in which whitespace
| and/or carriage returns are significant. I suggested to
| Norm that he keep the (make paragraph...) and find some way to make
| sure that the paragraph is not indented. We shall see what sort of
| fix finds its way into the next stylesheet release.
I haven't had much luck along those lines. There must be something else
I could do, but I can't see what it is...
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Our years, our debts, and our
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | enemies are always more numerous
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | than we imagine.--Charles Nodier
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC