| 7 Mar 2003 |
[emergency] Updated Alert Message Format Draft Posted |
Mar 2003 |
| 27 Mar 2003 |
Notification Subcommittee Charter - First draft for discussion |
Mar 2003 |
| 8 Apr 2003 |
RE: [emergency] EM Notifications SC Charter (revised) |
Apr 2003 |
| 11 Apr 2003 |
Re: [emergency] EM Notifications SC Charter (revised) |
Apr 2003 |
| 11 Apr 2003 |
Re: [emergency] EM Notifications SC Charter (revised) |
Apr 2003 |
| 11 Apr 2003 |
Re: [emergency] Advisory Note Concerning a Mechanism for ThreatAdvisory Messages |
Apr 2003 |
| 11 Apr 2003 |
EM Notifications SC Charter (re-revised) |
Apr 2003 |
| 14 Apr 2003 |
Advisory Note Redraft |
Apr 2003 |
| 15 Apr 2003 |
Re: [emergency] Out For Tomorrow's Call (4/15) |
Apr 2003 |
| 21 Apr 2003 |
Fwd: RE: All Things ICS |
Apr 2003 |
| 22 Apr 2003 |
Re: [emergency] GIS SC draft charter |
Apr 2003 |
| 24 Apr 2003 |
Fwd: [CAP] ASN.1 Formatting? |
Apr 2003 |
| 28 Apr 2003 |
Fwd: [emergency-msg] Notifications call tomorrow (Tuesday) /Files posted |
Apr 2003 |
| 29 Apr 2003 |
Corrected phone number for today's Notifications call |
Apr 2003 |
| 29 Apr 2003 |
Public Warning Conference near D.C., May 15-17 |
Apr 2003 |
| 7 May 2003 |
Groups - Requirements_5-5-03.doc uploaded |
May 2003 |
| 19 May 2003 |
Re: [emergency] CAP schema, instance, and stylesheet using JXDD3.0.0 |
May 2003 |
| 20 May 2003 |
Groups - CAP_scenarios_5-19-03.doc uploaded |
May 2003 |
| 20 May 2003 |
Re: [emergency] Groups - CAP_scenarios_5-19-03.doc uploaded |
May 2003 |
| 3 Jun 2003 |
CAP in FCC, PPW news releases |
Jun 2003 |
| 12 Jun 2003 |
Anyone familiar with the federal e-Authentication initiative? |
Jun 2003 |
| 20 Jun 2003 |
Groups - emergency-CAP-0.9.pdf uploaded |
Jun 2003 |
| 30 Jun 2003 |
[emergency] RE:DMI-S API Briefing and EM TC Face to Face Meeting |
Jun 2003 |
| 1 Jul 2003 |
CAP Summary in Cover Pages |
Jul 2003 |
| 14 Jul 2003 |
Re: [emergency] Next focus areas... |
Jul 2003 |
| 14 Jul 2003 |
Re: [emergency] Site Summaries |
Jul 2003 |
| 16 Jul 2003 |
Re: [emergency] Site Summaries |
Jul 2003 |
| 8 Aug 2003 |
California EDIS as a CAP message source |
Aug 2003 |
| 13 Aug 2003 |
Groups - emergency-CAP-1.0.pdf uploaded |
Aug 2003 |
| 26 Aug 2003 |
Re: [emergency] Agenda: 8/26 Call |
Aug 2003 |
| 29 Aug 2003 |
Re: [emergency] EM TC 08-26-03 Meeting Minutes |
Aug 2003 |
| 29 Aug 2003 |
Re: [emergency] Global Homeland Security Conference |
Aug 2003 |
| 9 Sep 2003 |
CAP Discussion Lists and Archives |
Sep 2003 |
| 22 Sep 2003 |
(interview) The Future of Web Services Security |
Sep 2003 |
| 22 Sep 2003 |
(book review) Loosely Coupled: The Missing Pieces of Web Services |
Sep 2003 |
| 7 Oct 2003 |
Re: [emergency] Groups - New Action Item #0013 Identify ICS SCLead |
Oct 2003 |
| 8 Oct 2003 |
Open CAP Issues (was RE: [emergency] Meeting Minutes: 2003.10.07) |
Oct 2003 |
| 8 Oct 2003 |
Re: [emergency] Open CAP Issues (was RE: [emergency] MeetingMinutes: 2003.10.07) |
Oct 2003 |
| 8 Oct 2003 |
Re: [emergency-comment] PPW letter re CAP |
Oct 2003 |
| 8 Oct 2003 |
Public as responders (was RE: [emergency]...PPW letter re CAP) |
Oct 2003 |
| 8 Oct 2003 |
Re: [emergency] Re: [emergency-comment] PPW letter re CAP |
Oct 2003 |
| 8 Oct 2003 |
RE: [emergency] Public as responders (was RE: [emergency]...PPWletter re CAP) |
Oct 2003 |
| 9 Oct 2003 |
Re: [emergency] Re: [emergency-comment] PPW letter re CAP |
Oct 2003 |
| 9 Oct 2003 |
[emergency] Re: [emergency-comment] PPW letter re CAP |
Oct 2003 |
| 9 Oct 2003 |
Re: [emergency] Re: [emergency-comment] PPW letter re CAP |
Oct 2003 |
| 9 Oct 2003 |
Re: [emergency] PPW letter re CAP |
Oct 2003 |
| 9 Oct 2003 |
Re: [emergency] PPW letter re CAP |
Oct 2003 |
| 9 Oct 2003 |
Re: [emergency] Re: [emergency-comment] PPW letter re CAP |
Oct 2003 |
| 9 Oct 2003 |
Re: [emergency] Re: [emergency-comment] PPW letter re CAP |
Oct 2003 |
| 9 Oct 2003 |
RE: [emergency] Public as responders (was RE: [emergency]...PPW l etter re CAP) |
Oct 2003 |
| 10 Oct 2003 |
RE: CAP Spec Doc |
Oct 2003 |
| 12 Oct 2003 |
Re: [emergency] RE: CAP Spec Doc |
Oct 2003 |
| 15 Oct 2003 |
Re: [emergency] CAP-related Comments |
Oct 2003 |
| 16 Oct 2003 |
RE: [emergency] CAP-related Comments |
Oct 2003 |
| 16 Oct 2003 |
Geospatial issues (was Re: [emergency] CAP-related Comments) |
Oct 2003 |
| 16 Oct 2003 |
EAS Compatibility (Re: [emergency] CAP-related Comments) |
Oct 2003 |
| 17 Oct 2003 |
Re: [emergency] CAP-related Comments |
Oct 2003 |
| 21 Oct 2003 |
Re: [emergency] Minutes: 2003.10.21 |
Oct 2003 |
| 23 Oct 2003 |
Re: [emergency] Draft Reply To PPW Letter |
Oct 2003 |
| 1 Dec 2003 |
Re: [emergency] <resourceDesc> |
Dec 2003 |
| 2 Dec 2003 |
Re: [emergency] <resourceDesc> (aka Issue #32) |
Dec 2003 |
| 2 Dec 2003 |
Re: [emergency] Comment #30: Suggested Language |
Dec 2003 |
| 2 Dec 2003 |
Re: [emergency] <resourceDesc> (aka Issue #32) |
Dec 2003 |
| 4 Dec 2003 |
Re: [emergency] <resourceDesc> (aka Issue #32) |
Dec 2003 |
| 15 Dec 2003 |
Re: [emergency] EMIF MEETING NOTES 12.10.03 |
Dec 2003 |
| 17 Dec 2003 |
[emergency] RE: ISO Royalties Question |
Dec 2003 |
| 28 Dec 2003 |
CAP Issue #9 |
Dec 2003 |
| 30 Dec 2003 |
Another CAP issue |
Dec 2003 |
| 30 Dec 2003 |
Re: [emergency] CAP Issue #9 |
Dec 2003 |
| 30 Dec 2003 |
Re: [emergency] EM brouhaha (aka Issue #26) |
Dec 2003 |
| 30 Dec 2003 |
Re: [emergency] Issue #22: Proposed Changes |
Dec 2003 |
| 30 Dec 2003 |
Re: [emergency] Issue #29: Updated Suggested Language |
Dec 2003 |
| 30 Dec 2003 |
Re: [emergency] CAP Issue #9 |
Dec 2003 |
| 7 Jan 2004 |
[emergency] RE: UOM |
Jan 2004 |
| 26 Jan 2004 |
CAP 1.0.1 spec draft |
Jan 2004 |
| 29 Jan 2004 |
RE: [emergency] CAP 1.0.1 spec draft |
Jan 2004 |
| 1 Feb 2004 |
Groups - emergency-CAP-1.0.pdf uploaded |
Jan 2004 |
| 5 Feb 2004 |
Certification of Use |
Feb 2004 |
| 10 Feb 2004 |
Groups - emergency-CAP-1.0.pdf uploaded |
Feb 2004 |
| 4 Mar 2004 |
RE: [CAP] How do you properly indicate "Nothing Interesting?" |
Mar 2004 |
| 9 Mar 2004 |
Re: [emergency] Agenda for today's TC meeting |
Mar 2004 |
| 29 Mar 2004 |
RE: [emergency-comment] Proposal: make <category> mandatory |
Mar 2004 |
| 31 Mar 2004 |
Final editorial corrections? |
Mar 2004 |
| 1 Apr 2004 |
Re: [emergency] Groups - ICS-201-draft0.2.xsd uploaded |
Apr 2004 |
| 2 Apr 2004 |
Re: [emergency] Media Questions Regarding CAP |
Apr 2004 |
| 3 Apr 2004 |
RE: [emergency] CAP Files wanted |
Apr 2004 |
| 6 Apr 2004 |
Re: [emergency] Agenda: 4/6 Call |
Apr 2004 |
| 7 Apr 2004 |
Talking Point re CAP and CEA "Public Alert" |
Apr 2004 |
| 8 Apr 2004 |
Re: [emergency] Talking Point re CAP and CEA "Public Alert" |
Apr 2004 |
| 9 Apr 2004 |
RE: [emergency] Talking Point re CAP and CEA "Public Alert" |
Apr 2004 |
| 10 Apr 2004 |
RE: [emergency] Talking Point re CAP and CEA "Public Alert" |
Apr 2004 |
| 10 Apr 2004 |
RE: [emergency] Talking Point re CAP and CEA "Public Alert" |
Apr 2004 |
| 13 Apr 2004 |
Re: [emergency-msg] Am I really here all alone? |
Apr 2004 |
| 22 Apr 2004 |
Fwd: Public Warning, CAP and the Disabled Community |
Apr 2004 |
| 19 May 2004 |
CAP Visualization (was RE: CAP Developers' Forum...) |
May 2004 |
| 20 May 2004 |
RE: [emergency] CAP Visualization (was RE: CAP Developers'Forum...) |
May 2004 |
| 20 May 2004 |
Fwd: FW: [emergency] CAP Visualization (was RE: CAP Developers'Forum...) |
May 2004 |
| 20 May 2004 |
Identity and Authority ( was RE: CAP Visualization...) |
May 2004 |
| 20 May 2004 |
RE: [emergency] Identity and Authority ( was RE: CAP Visualization...) |
May 2004 |
| 20 May 2004 |
RE: [emergency] Identity and Authority ( was RE: CAPVisualization...) |
May 2004 |
| 7 Jun 2004 |
Fwd: [CAP] PPW Launching CAP Users' Group |
Jun 2004 |
| 8 Jun 2004 |
RE: [emergency] National Incident Management System IntegrationCenter - Announcement |
Jun 2004 |
| 15 Jun 2004 |
Re: [emergency] The Modularization of CAP? |
Jun 2004 |
| 15 Jun 2004 |
Re: [emergency] The Modularization of CAP? |
Jun 2004 |
| 15 Jun 2004 |
Reminder - Alerting Standards Working Group - Wednesday |
Jun 2004 |
| 26 Jun 2004 |
Re: [emergency] F2F Update |
Jun 2004 |
| 30 Jun 2004 |
Re: [emergency] CNN: EMG Alert System in Disarray |
Jun 2004 |
| 30 Jun 2004 |
Re: [emergency] Who Is Using CAP? |
Jun 2004 |
| 16 Jul 2004 |
Re: DerefURI & final CAP spec |
Jul 2004 |
| 27 Jul 2004 |
Re: [emergency] OJP requirement to use the jxdm |
Jul 2004 |
| 31 Jul 2004 |
Fwd: Personalized Emergency Alerting Paper (noted in EM meeting) |
Jul 2004 |
| 4 Aug 2004 |
[emergency] RE: IETF work related to work of this TC |
Aug 2004 |
| 17 Aug 2004 |
Re: [emergency] Any word from Jamie? Notes. |
Aug 2004 |
| 17 Aug 2004 |
Re: [emergency] IFSC was: RE: [emergency-msg] Any word fromJamie? Notes. |
Aug 2004 |
| 17 Aug 2004 |
RE: [emergency] IFSC was: RE: [emergency-msg] Any word from Jamie? Notes. |
Aug 2004 |
| 17 Aug 2004 |
FCC reviews EAS, CAP |
Aug 2004 |
| 21 Sep 2004 |
Updating the EM TC charter |
Sep 2004 |
| 5 Oct 2004 |
Groups - Draft_2005_TC_Charter.doc uploaded |
Oct 2004 |
| 8 Oct 2004 |
CAP adopted for Cell Broadcast interface |
Oct 2004 |
| 15 Dec 2004 |
Re: [emergency] Groups - EUROPEAN INTEROPERABILITY FRAMEWORK (IDA-European Interoperability Framework-Final10.pdf) uploaded |
Dec 2004 |
| 15 Dec 2004 |
(transport) CAP Transport Profiles draft |
Dec 2004 |
| 28 Dec 2004 |
Fwd: [iaem-list] The Asia Tsunami and Hazard-Specific WarningSystems |
Dec 2004 |
| 29 Dec 2004 |
Re: [emergency] GJXDM vs EDXL Distribution isses |
Dec 2004 |
| 29 Dec 2004 |
Re: [emergency] GJXDM vs EDXL Distribution isses |
Dec 2004 |
| 7 Jan 2005 |
Groups - CAP 1.1 Subcommittee Draft(CAP_1.1-draft_1-4-05) uploaded |
Jan 2005 |
| 10 Jan 2005 |
RE: [emergency] Groups - CAP 1.1 Subcommittee Draft(CAP_1.1-draft_1-4-05) uploaded |
Jan 2005 |
| 13 Jan 2005 |
Video in <derefUri> |
Jan 2005 |
| 13 Jan 2005 |
Re: [emergency] Alternate Schema modified for 1.1 |
Jan 2005 |
| 18 Jan 2005 |
Re: [emergency] Groups - CAP 1.1 Subcommittee Draft(CAP_1.1-draft_1-4-05) uploaded |
Jan 2005 |
| 19 Jan 2005 |
[emergency] RE: [emergency-gis] Re: [emergency] Groups - CAP 1.1Subcommittee Draft (CAP_1.1-draft_1-4-05) uploaded |
Jan 2005 |
| 25 Jan 2005 |
Re: [emergency] CAP and Signatures/Encryption |
Jan 2005 |
| 25 Jan 2005 |
Re: [emergency] CAP and Signatures/Encryption |
Jan 2005 |
| 25 Jan 2005 |
RE: [emergency] CAP and Signatures/Encryption |
Jan 2005 |
| 27 Jan 2005 |
RE: [emergency] CAP and Signatures/Encryption |
Jan 2005 |
| 28 Jan 2005 |
RE: [emergency] CAP and Signatures/Encryption |
Jan 2005 |
| 28 Jan 2005 |
RE: [emergency] FW: International Alerting - IETF |
Jan 2005 |
| 31 Jan 2005 |
Re: [emergency] W3 Releases Packaging Recommendations |
Jan 2005 |
| 31 Jan 2005 |
Re: [emergency] Mandatory fields when msgType=Cancel ? |
Jan 2005 |
| 31 Jan 2005 |
Re: [emergency] Identifier, Sender and References appear to clashin V1.1 (Also, what about whitespace?) |
Jan 2005 |
| 5 Feb 2005 |
Re: [emergency] GJXDM vs EDXL Distribution isses |
Feb 2005 |
| 15 Feb 2005 |
Re: [emergency] Washington Technology Article on Global WarningSystem |
Feb 2005 |
| 17 Feb 2005 |
Re: [emergency] Problem posting CAP 1.1 messages |
Feb 2005 |
| 18 Feb 2005 |
Re: [emergency] Message Rejected as Spam Notice |
Feb 2005 |
| 18 Feb 2005 |
Re: [emergency] FW: Inter-Governmental Information SharingStandards: Meeting March 8 |
Feb 2005 |
| 20 Feb 2005 |
RE: [emergency] FW: Inter-Governmental Information SharingStandards: Meeting March 8 |
Feb 2005 |
| 1 Mar 2005 |
Initial thoughts re: [emergency-comment] Comments on CAP V 1.1 |
Mar 2005 |
| 2 Mar 2005 |
Re: [emergency] Fwd: Messaging Standards Meeting Report |
Mar 2005 |
| 7 Mar 2005 |
Re: [emergency] Groups - EDIT of emergency-CAPv-1.1 |
Mar 2005 |
| 7 Mar 2005 |
Re: [emergency] Groups - EDIT of emergency-CAPv-1.1 -DaveEllis.doc uploaded |
Mar 2005 |
| 7 Mar 2005 |
Re: [emergency] Groups - EDIT of emergency-CAPv-1.1 |
Mar 2005 |
| 8 Mar 2005 |
Re: [emergency] Groups - EDIT of emergency-CAPv-1.1 |
Mar 2005 |
| 8 Mar 2005 |
Re: [emergency] Groups - EDIT of emergency-CAPv-1.1 |
Mar 2005 |
| 10 Mar 2005 |
Re: [emergency] Unique Identifiers Discussion: Seehttp://taguri.org |
Mar 2005 |
| 11 Mar 2005 |
Re: [emergency] Interoperability of CAP 1.0 and 1.1 Systems |
Mar 2005 |
| 18 Mar 2005 |
Re: [emergency] Groups - EDIT of emergency-CAPv-1.1 |
Mar 2005 |
| 18 Mar 2005 |
RE: [emergency] Groups - EDIT of emergency-CAPv-1.1 |
Mar 2005 |
| 18 Mar 2005 |
RE: [emergency] Groups - EDIT of emergency-CAPv-1.1 |
Mar 2005 |
| 18 Mar 2005 |
RE: [emergency] Groups - EDIT of emergency-CAPv-1.1 |
Mar 2005 |
| 18 Mar 2005 |
RE: [emergency] Interoperability of CAP 1.0 and 1.1 Systems |
Mar 2005 |
| 4 Apr 2005 |
Re: [emergency] Fwd: AVDL OASIS Standard Logo Gear |
Apr 2005 |
| 22 Apr 2005 |
Re: [emergency] CAP v EDXL? |
Apr 2005 |
| 22 Apr 2005 |
Re: [emergency] CAP v EDXL? |
Apr 2005 |
| 27 Apr 2005 |
Conference call from New Orleans meeting NOW |
Apr 2005 |
| 27 Apr 2005 |
Fwd: OASIS-brief.ppt |
Apr 2005 |
| 27 Apr 2005 |
Live from New Orleans: Call Reconvening |
Apr 2005 |
| 2 May 2005 |
Re: [emergency] EDXL Schema and Test message |
May 2005 |
| 2 May 2005 |
EDXL - political subdivisions |
May 2005 |
| 3 May 2005 |
Re: [emergency] EDXL Schema and Test message |
May 2005 |
| 4 May 2005 |
Namespacing included XML (was Re: [emergency] Addition ideas forEDXL Distribution) |
May 2005 |
| 11 May 2005 |
Re: [emergency] EDXL 2-May-2005: Distribution element : IDs |
May 2005 |
| 17 May 2005 |
Re: [emergency] EDXL 2-May-2005: Distribution element : IDs |
May 2005 |
| 17 May 2005 |
Groups - EDXL Distribution Element - Working Draft (EDXL_DE_draft 5-17-05.doc) uploaded |
May 2005 |
| 20 May 2005 |
Re: [emergency] Keywords/Roles |
May 2005 |
| 25 May 2005 |
Re: [emergency] EDXL Target Areas for device coded recipients |
May 2005 |
| 25 May 2005 |
Re: [emergency] EDXL Target Areas for device coded recipients |
May 2005 |
| 25 May 2005 |
Re: [emergency] CAP 1.1 schema |
May 2005 |
| 25 May 2005 |
Re: [emergency] EDXL Target Areas for device coded recipients |
May 2005 |
| 26 May 2005 |
Re: [emergency] EDXL Target Areas for device coded recipients |
May 2005 |
| 30 May 2005 |
Re: [emergency] Proposal to extend the EDXL TargetArea to allow more flexible targeting/filtering/content routing |
May 2005 |
| 1 Jun 2005 |
Groups - CAP 1.1 Issues List as of 5-30-05 (CAP_1.1_Issues_5-30-05.xls) uploaded |
May 2005 |
| 1 Jun 2005 |
Re: [emergency] Proposal to extend the EDXL TargetArea to allow more flexible targeting/filtering/content routing |
May 2005 |
| 1 Jun 2005 |
Re: [emergency] Proposal to extend the EDXL TargetArea to allow more flexible targeting/filtering/content routing |
May 2005 |
| 1 Jun 2005 |
Re: [emergency] Proposal to extend the EDXL TargetArea to allow more flexible targeting/filtering/content routing |
May 2005 |
| 1 Jun 2005 |
Re: [emergency] Proposal to extend the EDXL TargetArea to allow more flexible targeting/filtering/content routing |
Jun 2005 |
| 6 Jun 2005 |
Re: [emergency] RE: Yes, there will be a GIS SC Conference Call tomorrow |
Jun 2005 |
| 8 Jun 2005 |
Re: [emergency] Message Type and Status |
Jun 2005 |
| 8 Jun 2005 |
Re: [emergency] Lowest Confidentiality |
Jun 2005 |
| 8 Jun 2005 |
Re: [emergency] Distribution Message V Message Content |
Jun 2005 |
| 8 Jun 2005 |
Re: [emergency] Circle and Polygon |
Jun 2005 |
| 8 Jun 2005 |
Re: [emergency] Country/Primary/Secondary Division |
Jun 2005 |
| 8 Jun 2005 |
Re: [emergency] URI and derefURI |
Jun 2005 |
| 8 Jun 2005 |
Re: [emergency] valueListURN |
Jun 2005 |
| 8 Jun 2005 |
Re: [emergency] Circle and Polygon |
Jun 2005 |
| 9 Jun 2005 |
Re: [emergency] Circle and Polygon |
Jun 2005 |
| 10 Jun 2005 |
Re: [emergency] valueListURN |
Jun 2005 |
| 10 Jun 2005 |
Re: [emergency] Circle and Polygon |
Jun 2005 |
| 11 Jun 2005 |
Re: [emergency] Circle and Polygon |
Jun 2005 |
| 12 Jun 2005 |
Fwd: In case you have colleages/associates who might be interested in attending |
Jun 2005 |
| 13 Jun 2005 |
Re: [emergency] Circle and Polygon |
Jun 2005 |
| 14 Jun 2005 |
Groups - Updated CAP 1.1 issues (CAP_1.1_Issues_6-14-05.xls) uploaded |
Jun 2005 |