xacml — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
RE: [xacml] Proposed agenda 9 November 2023 TC meeting
MS Team works for me.
John
From: [email protected] <[email protected]>
On Behalf Of Hal Lockhart
Sent: Thursday, November 9, 2023 11:46 AM
To: DANGERVILLE Cyril <[email protected]>; xacml <[email protected]>
Cc: William Parducci <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [xacml] Proposed agenda 9 November 2023 TC meeting
Ok, I will try to join the meeting via teams.
We will still have audio on the published voice bridge.
I hope John and Steven will be able to join, but this is too little advance notice to require it.
(Bill sent regrets.)
We can see how everyone feels about using Teams and consider its use for future meetings.
Hal
On Wed, Nov 8, 2023 at 11:33 PM DANGERVILLE Cyril < [email protected]
> wrote:
Classified as: {OPEN}
Hello Bill, Hal,
Regarding the XACML TC meetings, I have been missing the possibility of screen sharing and chat (to send links or tech details during the meeting), which makes it difficult to
work with.
I was wondering: does OASIS provides video-conferencing solutions with such features (screen sharing, chat)?
If not, I can offer to provide Microsoft Teams meetings like the ones below.
Kind regards,
Cyril
________________________________________________________________________________
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer, mobile app or room device
Click
here to join the meeting
Meeting ID:
326 405 547 046
Passcode:
TNCzwv
Download
Teams
Join on the web
Or call in (audio only)
+33 1 73 00 69 64,,772401707#
France, Paris
Phone Conference ID:
772 401 707#
Find
a local number
Reset PIN
Learn More
Meeting options
________________________________________________________________________________
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]