xacml — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
Groups - XACML v3.0 Separation of Duties Version 1.0 uploaded
Submitter's message I fleshed out the second example with requests, responses and supporting text.
I'm not planning to add any more examples.
I still need to complete the security considerations and a new section on suggestions for automating much of the policy composition.
--
Dr. Steven Legg Document Name : XACML v3.0 Separation of Duties Version 1.0 Description This specification defines a method for supporting separation of duties within XACML policies using obligations and allowing the full generality of attribute-based access control.
In particular, duties are not required to be associated with subject roles.
Download Latest Revision Public Download Link Submitter : Dr. Steven Legg Group : OASIS eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML)
TC Folder : Specifications and Working Drafts Date submitted : 2023-02-16 20:11:16 Revision : 3
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]