xacml — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
Conformance tests for 3.0
All,
While I used to work at SICS my colleagues there developed some
conformance tests for the delegation profile in XACML 3.0. The tests
were written by Cao Ling and Ludwig Seitz (with a tiny bit of advice
from me).
SICS is generously donating the tests to the public domain so we can use
them to make conformance tests for XACML 3.0.
The tests can be downloaded from this page:
http://www.sics.se/node/2465
Here's a deep link.
http://www.sics.se/%7Eludwig/xacml/XACML_3_0_Tests.tgz
I haven't looked at them recently, so I am not sure to exactly which
working draft they conform, but I am willing to put the effort into
polishing these up to the current spec.
Regards,
Erik
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]