OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  xacml  ·  2006-03

xacml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

RE: [xacml] Minutes of XACML TC Meeting, 16 March 2006


 MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->
















xacml message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: RE: [xacml] Minutes of XACML TC Meeting, 16 March 2006


Sorry I could not join.  I take resolution 2 as an action item to
produce a full draft in the direction of my draft's draft. :)   Will do
that by the next week.   I will post work in progress.

Should I just edit the Word version of the 2.0 - or something else?

Daniel;




[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]