OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  xacml  ·  2005-09

xacml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Draft F2F Agenda on Wiki


 MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->
















xacml message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: Draft F2F Agenda on Wiki


I have created a draft agenda for the F2F on wiki here:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xacml/Oct2005F2FAgenda


I would like to spend most of tomorrow's call planing the Agenda. Let us know if you have suggested additions or changes.

I will also looking for a rough head count by day, for the food.

Hal


[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]



[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]