OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  xacml  ·  2005-06

xacml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Re: [xacml] Focus group meetings


 MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->

















xacml message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: Re: [xacml] Focus group meetings


For this week, I will be at the call tomorrow if someone else will post
an email here today saying that they will be there as well. If not, I
will go to bed instead. :-)

Best regards,
Erik


Tim Moses wrote:

> All - If I were in Erik's position, I would find this very annoying. 
> Why don't we reopen the question of timing for this call?  We had much
> better attendance when it was at 1000 Eastern.  All the best.  Tim.
>
> 

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]