xacml — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
Re: [xacml] xpath-expression datatype
MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->xacml message
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [xacml] xpath-expression datatype
- From: Seth Proctor <[email protected]>
- To: Polar Humenn <[email protected]>
- Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 12:37:01 -0400
On Thu, 2004-08-26 at 12:28, Polar Humenn wrote: > I appologize, I think I just glossed over the subject line. just saw > the word "expression", of which I thought you were referring to the base > type of all our expressions. Opps.! No problem...I've done that at least once this week myself :) seth
- References:
- xpath-expression datatype
- From: Seth Proctor <[email protected]>
- Re: [xacml] xpath-expression datatype
- From: Polar Humenn <[email protected]>
- Re: [xacml] xpath-expression datatype
- From: Seth Proctor <[email protected]>
- Re: [xacml] xpath-expression datatype
- From: Polar Humenn <[email protected]>
- xpath-expression datatype
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]