OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  xacml  ·  2003-12

xacml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

RE: [xacml] Proposal on item 7 ConditionReference


 MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->
















xacml message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: RE: [xacml] Proposal on item 7 ConditionReference


>I think I know where you are going with this, but I don't think the LET
>statement will do that for you. What we want is to simply reference
values
>amongst different rules.

Within single policy, or across all policies?  Probably I missed
something..

I am not suggesting that the proposed idea would not work - just the
longer I look at our architecture, the more I feel that more cross
policy information needs to be provided.  Let expressions being one of
them, instead of condition references.

Daniel;

> For example a place to define five-minutes-from-now attribute of
> datetime type defined as (add-time current-time 5 minutes) and so on.
>
>
> Daniel;
>
> 

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]