[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: [xacml] subjects
Polar,
I'm trying to understand your proposal.
what you do is:
attr-desig-type(attrid, data-type, issuer, must-be-present)
subject-qualifier(match-id, attr-value)
subj-attr-desig-type(0...many subj-qualifier)
qualified-subj-attr-desig(from-subjects)
then qualified-subj-attr-desig is used in the subject-match in the target
and in the apply element.
it looks like subj-attr-desig-type is not used by itself.
subject expression in the target is now quite complicated.
I think I need more time to make up my mind about your proposal.
Simon
----- Original Message -----
From: "Polar Humenn" <polar@syr.edu>
To: "XACML" <xacml@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 2:10 PM
Subject: Re: [xacml] subjects
>
> I have a schema for what I was talking about, which is attached.
>
> I've not run any XML tools on it. But perhaps this might give you an idea
> of what I was getting at.
>
> -Polar
>
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC