OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  xacml  ·  2002-06

xacml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

RE: [xacml] My position on "typing"


Title: RE: [xacml] My position on "typing" Hi Daniel, ---------- From: Daniel Engovatov[SMTP:[email protected]] Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 1:35 PM To: 'Tim Moses '; ''XACML' ' Subject: RE: [xacml] My position on "typing" ..I am still working on sample schema - in the mean time some thoughts... Thank you for these thoughts. I will read through them more carefully as soon as I can... I just wanted to mention that since next week will be a short one for most people, it would be best if you could get your sample schema (and any further arguments describing your position) out to the list by the end-of-day tomorrow. This will give people a reasonable opportunity to understand them and form their own positions on this issue by July 8th, when we will vote. Thanks again for your input! Carlisle.

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]