OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  xacml  ·  2002-06

xacml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

[xacml] Version 14


Title: Version 14 Colleagues - Attached ... Version 14. Lots to discuss. I recommend focussing on Section 14 and Section 3.5, if you can't read the whole thing. Section 12 is also new, and deserves your attention. This was a radical rewrite from a style point of view. So, I haven't used change bars. I look forward to discussing next week. All the best. Tim. ----------------------------------------- Tim Moses Tel: 613.270.3183 Attachment: XACML v0.14.doc Description: MS-Word document Attachment: draft-xacml-schema-core-14b.xsd Description: Binary data Attachment: draft-xacml-schema-context-01.xsd Description: Binary data

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]