OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  xacml  ·  2002-02

xacml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

[xacml] Version 0.9


Title: Version 0.9 Colleagues - Here is version 0.9. I believe it is quite close to what Simon is proposing.  In order to accommodate the IFF clause, we would have to add a new "effect" attribute value to rule, perhaps call "required", and modify meta-policy one like this ... <metaPolicyStatement metaPolicyName="metaPolicy1">         <and>                 <policyRef>                         <policyId>//ruleStatement                                 [@metaPolicyName="metaPolicy1"][@effect="required"]/rule                         </policyId>                 </policyRef>                 <not>                         <or>                                 <policyRef>                                         <policyId>//ruleStatement                                                 [@metaPolicyName="metaPolicy1"][@effect="deny"]/rule                                                    </policyId>                                 </policyRef>                         </or>                 </not>         </and> </metaPolicyStatement> It depends what we want to happen if there are no "required" rules. Anyway.  Be good while I'm away, and I expect to see great progress by the time I return. All the best.  Tim. ----------------------------------------- Tim Moses Tel: 613.270.3183 Policy language for the OASIS XML v09b.doc XACML v0.9d.xsd

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]