xacml — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
RE: [xacml] Is authorization decision a postcondition?
MHonArc v2.5.2 -->xacml message
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: RE: [xacml] Is authorization decision a postcondition?
- From: Hal Lockhart <[email protected]>
- To: 'Tim Moses' <[email protected]>,"'[email protected]'" <[email protected]>
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 09:37:50 -0500
Title: RE: [xacml] Is authorization decision a postcondition?
I
hadn't thought about that one. What you say is logical, but I suspect people
will find it unintuitive and perhaps unacceptable. This poscondition stuff is a
minefield. I need to think about this more.
Hal
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] — [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Month Index] | [List Home]