OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  xacml  ·  2001-11

xacml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

RE: [xacml] Face to Face Meeting


Hi i will be in the US next week (philly) and the week December 12-14 for a conference (new orleans). if f2f is somewhere in the US at the conference i could make it. i will not be able to attend otherwise (cannot make another travel. -p P.S. if people would not mind a meeting outside the US, we can host the meeting in Milan. > > > ---------- > > From: Hal Lockhart[SMTP:[email protected]] > > Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 10:06 AM > > To: [email protected] > > Subject: [xacml] Face to Face Meeting > > > > There seems to be some consensus around Las Vegas as the site for the next > > face to face. Please vote for one of the following: > > > > a) I prefer Las Vegas - November 27, 28 > > b) I prefer Las Vegas - December 4, 5 > > c) I can make both a&b and have no preference between them. > > d) I cannot make either but could make (specify city and dates) > > > > Please post to the list as soon as possible. > > December 4-5 is not good for me, so I'll pick "a" -- but with a slight > twist. > > I have a firm commitment (a speaking engagement) on Nov. 29th so I would > have to fly out of Las Vegas on the 28th. Given the limited options for > flights to Ottawa, this means that I would miss almost the entire second day > of meetings. So, I'd like to propose starting the meeting on the afternoon > of the 26th, then all day on the 27th, and into the morning of the 28th (if > necessary). My guess is that most people would be able to fly in to Las > Vegas on the morning of the 26th (the Monday) in time for a meeting start of > 1:00 p.m. or so. Does something like this sound acceptable to people? > > My alternate suggestion is to propose November 26-27, but that probably > requires most people to fly in to Las Vegas on the Sunday (which they may > not want to do since they might still be recovering from all the > Thanksgiving turkey...). > > Any other thoughts/suggestions? > > Carlisle. > >

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]