xacml — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
Agenda for Thursday 9/20 XACML Meeting
Title: RE: Next XACML Meeting
Here is the agenda for Thursday:
10:00 - 10:05 Roll call 10:05 - 10:10 Agenda review 10:10 - 10:15 Open action items 10:15 - 10:30 Discussion of Open Chair Position 10:30 - 10:45 Recap of Face to Face and identification of Action Items 10:45 - 11:00 Requirements and Policy Model Subcommittee deliverables
We will need volunteers to step forward and agree to coordinate the meeting of the requirements and policy model subcommittees so that things proceed on schedule. Also, we can talk about different options like co-chairs or vice-chairs if we can't find someone to step forward and lead the group. I will also email Karl Best from Oasis to see if he wants to participate in the call and say anything.
I sent an email to Dee asking about the conference line for Thursday. I would assume it is
Tel: 512-225-3050
Access Code: 65998 but after the fiasco at the F2F please look for an email from me later with confirmation of that after I hear back from Dee.
Thanks,
Ken Yagen Director, Software Development CrossLogix, Inc www.crosslogix.com
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]