OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  xacml  ·  2001-09

xacml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Chair Resignation


It is with deep regret that I must inform you that I need to resign as chair of the XACML TC effective immediately. I will not be able to attend the face-to-face in Boston. I had been very much looking forward to meeting everyone at the face-to-face. However, both personal and professional issues have arisen that require my immediate attention. It has been an honor facilitating the conversations to this point. My apologies for this extremely short notice. I will know within a week if I can continue to participate as a voting member of the committee. Please feel free to contact me personally at [email protected] or [email protected]. Simon Y. Blackwell CTO Psoom, Inc. Voice & Fax: 415-762-9787

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]