OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  xacml  ·  2001-09

xacml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Conference Call


Most of you have probably noted my silence over the last two weeks. I have had a number of major personal and professional issues that have come up and will be unable to set an agenda or participate in a conference call tomorrow. I had hoped to get things resolved yesterday, but it may even take several weeks. I currently plan to attend the face-to-face but may have to miss that also. If I do have to miss the face-to-face, then I suggest you be prepared to elect a new chairperson. There is a line reserved for 7AM Pacific Tel: 512-225-3050 Access Code: 65998 Simon Y. Blackwell CTO Psoom, Inc. Voice & Fax: 415-762-9787

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]