OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  xacml  ·  2001-08

xacml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

[XACML-Use case] Use case sub team (was RE: [Use Case:] PFC)


 MHonArc v2.5.2 -->
















xacml message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]


Subject: [XACML-Use case] Use case sub team (was RE: [Use Case:] PFC)


Title: RE: [Use Case:] PFC
Simon,
 
I guess we never clarified what the "statement of work" of the use case team
is, and voted on it as a group. May be that will help. Here is a strawman that I submit to the TC:
 
"The use case sub team is responsible for describing, consolidating, and analyzing the
use cases submitted to XACML TC. The use case subteam will make recommendations
to the XACML TC on any standards/templates that the sub team will use that is of
wider interest within the TC."
 
Having said this, I have to also add that I am not finding enough time to lead this sub team
and do justice. Hope someone from this TC/sub team will step up to lead this team.
Bill Parducci is essentially leading this phase of the work of consolidating the use cases.
 
Best regards,
-Suresh


[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]