OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  xacml  ·  2001-08

xacml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

RE: [Use Case:] PFC


Title: RE: [Use Case:] PFC Maybe we need to take an evite poll of the group to see what formats are acceptable? Simon B, can you send out one? Maybe everyone has an editor that works with the latest word files and this isn't even an issue. I'd hate to overengineer a doc standard that wasn't necessary. Regarding saving to old versions, one thing I know from using Powerpoint is that I had a Powerpoint 2000 presentation that was 250K and when I tried to backsave it in Powerpoint 97 format for a conference I was speaking at, it blew up to 10MB! That's hopefully not the case with word. Ken Yagen Director, Software Development CrossLogix, Inc www.crosslogix.com

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]