OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  xacml  ·  2001-08

xacml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

RE: [Use Case:] PFC


Title: RE: [Use Case:] PFC SAML format is here: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/docs/draft-sstc-doc-guidelines-02.txt I believe the above guidelines were amended though to accept word files as acceptable for documents instead of requiring XML documents for everything. Also, JPEG is acceptable for images, but Powerpoint is required if any editing of the image will be needed. Also, I don't see it listed in here, but I think it is a good idea to include line numbering in the formatting of the document to ease discussion. Regarding change history, I don't think it needs to be burdensome or overly complicated, but it is good to know why some types of changes are made. General editing and formatting don't have to be detailed, but the finalized use case could end up dramitically different from the original submission and it would help to know why significant changes were made. Having it in the document, I feel is better because it is available to the reviewer to read and understand and keeps us from having to set up an external revision control system. Ken Yagen Director, Software Development CrossLogix, Inc www.crosslogix.com

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]