OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  xacml  ·  2001-08

xacml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

[XACML-Usecase] Use case consolidation (was RE: Financial Regulat oryUse Cases + DRM)


I will be happy to consolidate Simon's DRM summary with the rest of the use cases into one document. Here are the use cases submitted so far (in no particular order): 1. Healthcare (HL7) use cases (Fred Moses) 2. DRM (Simon to summarize) 3. ebXML (registry) use case (Suresh) 3. Financial Regulatory use cases (Simon) 4. Online server use cases ( Hal) 5. Access control use cases (Michiharu) Have I missed any? Hope not. I would request the use case submitters to summarize each of their use cases in one para (~10 sentences/15 lines max with a title for each use case) and send them to me. I will put them all together. If you can send these to me by Monday(Aug 6)COB, it would give me ample time to clarify and consolidate etc. The goal of this consolidation is to prioritize the use cases, and also to decide in/out of scope for v1 release of XACML. Regards, -Suresh

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]