OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  xacml  ·  2001-08

xacml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Financial Regulatory Use Cases + DRM


Attached are some very high level preliminary use cases for financial services. I have reviewed Dave Parrott's Reuter's DRM requirements document again and found many useful examples that can serve as use case summaries. I see little point in generating other examples since his coverage is more thorough than I could ever hope to develop. With Dave's permission, I suggest we walk through the document and denote each example as a use case in or out of scope. If people are in agreement (including Dave), then I will cut and paste the examples into a single document. Simon Y. Blackwell CTO Psoom, Inc. Voice & Fax: 415-762-9787

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]