OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  xacml  ·  2001-06

xacml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Face-to-Face


Well folks, I have received 4 firm acceptances for in person attendance at a face-to-face and 2 tentative teleconference attendees. I have also received 3 regrets. This number of acceptances would not seem to warrant a face-to-face. If you have not yet responded, please respond now. In order to have time to set this up, I'll need all responses in by close of business on the 21st. [ ] I will attend in person [ ] I will attend via teleconference [ ] I will not attend Simon Y. Blackwell CTO Psoom, Inc. Voice & Fax: 415-762-9787

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]