xacml — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
RE: XACML TC Charter Revision - Strawman
Title: RE: XACML TC Charter Revision - Strawman You also may have PDP's that need to communicate with each other and they need to be able to transmit policy fragments or partial policy decisions for further authorization before a final answer is sent back to the PEP. I believe this use case was discussed in SAML and considered out of scope, but is probably in scope for XACML? As far as exposing the policy, I believe it should be up to the policy administrator to declare what can or cannot be exposed. This should be set as part of the policy rather than allowing the PDP to be queried for policy fragments. You can then control what information is given to the PEP and/or the user. I agree XACML should also be quite useful for provisioning/administrative uses as well as policy reporting and analysis.
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]