[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [wsrp-interop] SAP Consumer invoking PerformBIA in the IBM Producer
Hi Avi,
it's a bug we have in our Producer implementation and we are currently
working on it.
I've wrote a message to the ML a few minutes ago concering the same
problem.
Could you for now pre-clone the portlets prior to using them?
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,
Richard Jacob
______________________________________________________
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469 - Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com
"Klein, Avi"
<avi.klein@sap.co
m> To
wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org
04/29/2004 12:42 cc
PM
Subject
[wsrp-interop] SAP Consumer
invoking PerformBIA in the IBM
Producer
Hi Richard,
Currently SAP Consumer seem to be able to perform most of the functionality
with the IBM Producer, though, I have a question regarding the
personalization of a portlet using BIA invocation.
The SAP user tries to personalize the ‘Reminder’ portlet by setting the
portletStateChange flag to ‘cloneBeforeWrite’. As a result I get the action
performed and my changes take effect but no new portlet handle is returned.
Am I assuming something I shouldn’t have?
Thanks a lot,
Avi.
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]