[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Bug in wsbpel_main.xsd 1.9?
|
Yuzo, Thanks for telling us about this bug. When Yaron and I were drafting the proposal of Issue 103, we discovered this problem and another minor syntax problem in BPEL spec also. These problems dated back to March version of the spec. I sent out an email to notify the editor group already. We (editor group) will fix these problems after F2F. Thanks again! Regards, Alex Yiu Yuzo Fujishima wrote: Alex, I think I found a minor bug in wsbpel_main.xsd 1.9. The following is the DIFF between the above schema and the one I think correct. Can you check them? Yuzo Fujishima NEC Corporation 291c291 < <element name="joinCondition" type="bpws:tCondition"/> --- |
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]