[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Groups - wsbpel_main-Sept-02-2004.xsd uploaded
|
Alex, Thanks for the clarification. [1] I am not sure how/why my copy of the attr
properties got mangled – but I don’t see the prefix anymore [2] I have read this section of the spec a
dozen times now – and I come up with a different conclusion every time
based on all the conditions. I am leaning toward your interpretation –
but as you state in item three…. [3] It may make more sense to explicitly state
mixed = true – but I will let the group decide. I figured that there was a reason for
these “do nothing” derivations – but still seems redundant to
me….it’s still just an expression. Yes – I ran it through XSV as well –
and several others. Really surprised me when Xerces flagged the ‘mixed’
error in previous version – but not latest. Thanks again. Ian From: Alex Yiu [mailto:alex.yiu@oracle.com]
- <complexType name="tCorrelationSet"> - <complexContent> -
<extension base="bpws:tExtensibleElements"> -
<attribute
name="properties"
use="required"> -
<simpleType>
<list itemType="QName" />
</simpleType>
</attribute> <attribute name="name"
type="NCName"
use="required" /> </extension> </complexContent> </complexType> =============================== <xs:element name="complexContent" id="complexContent"> <xs:annotation> <xs:documentation source="http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/#element-complexContent"/> </xs:annotation> <xs:complexType> <xs:complexContent> <xs:extension base="xs:annotated"> <xs:choice> <xs:element name="restriction" type="xs:complexRestrictionType"/> <xs:element name="extension" type="xs:extensionType"/> </xs:choice> <xs:attribute name="mixed" type="xs:boolean"> <xs:annotation> <xs:documentation> Overrides any setting on complexType parent.</xs:documentation> </xs:annotation> </xs:attribute> </xs:extension> </xs:complexContent> </xs:complexType></xs:element> =============================== I believe that there are some minor errors in thewsbpel_main-Sept-02-2004.xsd.First - it seems as though the attribute "properties" type is incorrectlyprefixed <complexType name="tCorrelationSet"> <complexContent> <extension base="bpws:tExtensibleElements"> <attribute name="properties" use="required"> <simpleType> <listitemType="bpws:QName"/> </simpleType> </attribute> <attribute name="name" type="NCName"use="required"/> </extension> </complexContent> </complexType>QName is not defined in the xmlns:bpws.The next four errors are more subtle.tCondition, tDuration-expr, tDeadline-expr and tBoolean-expr - all extendtExpression - which is mixed="true"According to the spec - the types must explicitly state that they are mixedas well:http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/PER-xmlschema-1-20040318/#cos-ct-extendsSection: 1.4.3.2.2.1This is a particular confusing portion of the spec - so I should ask 'whyall these additional named types that just extend a type without addinganything?"Why not just use tExpression instead? Example:<complexType name = "tTargets"> <complexContent> <extension base = "bpws:tExtensibleElements"> <sequence> <element name = "joinCondition" type = "bpws:tExpression"/> <element name = "target" type = "bpws:tTarget" maxOccurs ="unbounded"/> </sequence></extension></complexContent></complexType>I am sure that there is a good reason - just seems redundant to me.Thank you,Ian HunterSenior Product Manager XML TechnologiesTIBCO Software, Inc.Error WSBPEL.xsd line 629, column 42: in type "tCondition" in namespace"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/business-process/": type"tCondition" in namespace"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/business-process/":#cos-ct-extends.1.4.3.2.2.1: Extending complex types must preserve the'mixed' state of the base typeError WSBPEL.xsd line 657, column 42: in type "tDuration-expr" in namespace"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/business-process/": type "tDuration-expr" in namespace "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/business-process/": #cos-ct-extends.1.4.3.2.2.1: Extending complex types must preserve the 'mixed' state of thebase typeError WSBPEL.xsd line 662, column 42: in type "tDeadline-expr" in namespace"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/business-process/": type "tDeadline-expr" in namespace "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/business-process/": #cos-ct-extends.1.4.3.2.2.1: Extending complex types must preserve the 'mixed' state of thebase typeError WSBPEL.xsd line 652, column 42: in type "tBoolean-expr" in namespace"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/business-process/": type "tBoolean-expr" in namespace "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/business-process/": #cos-ct-extends.1.4.3.2.2.1: Extending complex types must preserve the 'mixed' state of thebase typeError WSBPEL.xsd line 274, column 49: in type "tCorrelationSet" in namespace"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/business-process/": in attribute "properties" in namespace "": unable to resolve reference to type "QName" in namespace"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/business-process/" -----Original Message-----From: pyendluri@webmethods.com [mailto:pyendluri@webmethods.com] Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 7:36 PMTo: wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.orgSubject: [wsbpel] Groups - wsbpel_main-Sept-02-2004.xsd uploadedThe document wsbpel_main-Sept-02-2004.xsd has been submitted by PrasadYendluri (pyendluri@webmethods.com) to the OASIS Web Services BusinessProcess Execution Language TC document repository.Document Description:Sept 02, 2004 version of the WS-BPEL main schema. The message properties and partnerLinkType schemas have not changed sincethe last revision and can still be found at [1] and [2] Respectively.[1]http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/8471/wsbpel_msgprop-July-30-2004.xsd[2]http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/8472/wsbpel_plinkType-July-30-2004.xsdDownload Document: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/9095/wsbpel_main-Sept-02-2004.xsdView Document Details:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/document.php?document_id=9095PLEASE NOTE: If the above links do not work for you, your email applicationmay be breaking the link into two pieces. You may be able to copy and pastethe entire link address into the address field of your web browser.To unsubscribe from this mailing list (and be removed from the roster of theOASIS TC), go tohttp://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/members/leave_workgroup.php.To unsubscribe from this mailing list (and be removed from the roster of the OASIS TC), go to http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/members/leave_workgroup.php.
|
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]