[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 103 - Good Idea!
|
Hi, Satish, Dieter, Assaf and all others, Satish, definitely agree with you. I will follow it up with Assaf and others and come up with a consolidated and consenus proposal and present to the rest of the group. To sum up, I believe most of sub-technical-issues of this $var syntax are nailed down. The only major which is not 100% done yet is: whether and how we can ease migrating of XPath used in BPEL from WSDL 1.1 parts message to WSDL 2.0 element message. Hopefully, this sub-issue will be resolved within a week. As Assaf suggested, any WSDL 2.0 expert please raise your hand. Your expertise will be highly appreciated. Meanwhile, I will try to consult some co-workers of mine working in WSDL 2.0. Thanks for the patience! :-) Regards, Alex Yiu Satish Thatte wrote: I am having trouble keeping up with this fast moving discussion. I am hoping that you will reach an agreement and then educate the mere mortals among us on what the consensus proposal is .. Satish -----Original Message----- From: Assaf Arkin [mailto:arkin@intalio.com] Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 7:59 PM To: Alex Yiu Cc: wsbpeltc; Satish Thatte; ygoland@bea.com Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 103 - Good Idea! |
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]