[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Question about Import & Variable Schema Definition
Import is currently defined as:
<complexType name="tImport">
<complexContent>
<attribute name="namespace" type="anyURI"/>
<attribute name="location" type="anyURI"/>
<attribute name="importType" type="bpws:importedURI"/>
</complexContent>
</complexType>
Shouldn't it be?
<complexType name="tImport">
<complexContent>
<extension base="bpws:tExtensibleElements">
<attribute name="namespace" type="anyURI"/>
<attribute name="location" type="anyURI"/>
<attribute name="importType" type="bpws:importedURI"/>
</extension>
</complexContent>
</complexType>
Also the schema currently says:
<complexType name="tVariable">
<!-- variable does not allow extensibility elements
because otherwise its content model would be non-deterministic -->
<attribute name="name" type="NCName" use="required"/>
<attribute name="messageType" type="QName" use = "optional"/>
<attribute name="type" type="QName" use = "optional"/>
<attribute name="element" type="QName" use = "optional"/>
<anyAttribute namespace="##other" processContents="lax"/>
</complexType>
I looked at the schema and I must admit that I don't understand why
making tVariable extensible is a threat to the model's determinism. What
am I missing?
Thanks,
Yaron
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]