[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Face to face follow up
Greetings,
My apologies to those of you who were on the phone yesterday - we
reconvened at 12:50 and reviewed input from Layna Fischer on work BPMI.org
and and WfMC have underway. The slide she reviewed was sent to everyone
yesterday morning. She would very much like input on this - there were
some comments in the meeting, and she encouraged follow up emails. We
then adjourned - I don't know what happened to the phone connection and
why you didn't hear this as I was standing close to the speaker. Sid
called about 1:20 to find out what happened and I explained and then tried
to send an email to the group. However, my network access was not working
for some reason and this is the first I've had it back. I agree that
reliable messaging is needed.
Before we closed, we confirmed that the next TC call will be Jan 7. As
decided in the Nov. 25 call, the one normally scheduled for Dec. 24 will
be cancelled due to the number of people planning vacation. The subgroup
calls will continue as arranged by those teams. Also, there is one piece
of administrivia that I forgot to mention in the meeting. We are supposed
to let you all know when people are on leave of absence. At this time,
that includes Balinder Malhi, Chunbo Huang, JP Morgenthal, Canyang Kevin
Liu, and Neelakantan Kartha.
I'm sure there will be many emails between now and the next meeting, but
I'd like to take this chance to thank all of you for your contributions to
the TC so far and extend my best wishes to you those of you celebrating
the various upcoming holidays and wish everyone a happy, healthy and
prosperous new year.
Regards, Diane
IBM Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123
Prasad Yendluri <pyendluri@webmethods.com>
12/10/2003 02:44 PM
To: Sid Askary <saskary@nuperus.com>
cc: wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [wsbpel] ping! Anyone at the f2f? Phones
down?
You mean they could hear us ? Oh No! :)
Sid Askary wrote:
They adjourned for the day. They thought that we were on the phone...
that's a case where "reliable messaging" comes in handy...
-Sid.
At 10:47 AM 12/10/2003, Prasad Yendluri wrote:
Sid,
Looks like number is out of commission. I was able to join the call at the
12:50 time but, after dropping off and retrying now I get ' the number is
out of service' message..
Prasad
Sid Askary wrote:
Bunch of us waiting on the phone since 12:50 pm. Its now 1:05 pm. Can
you update via email please?
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]